We are about creating amazing human connections with our clients. The purpose of the role of the Director of Business Operations is ensuring that our culture is upheld daily including making sure our team is professional, always smiling and awesome at their service delivery.
- Ability to inspire team and influence great results
- Understand importance of holding people accountable to culture and the systems and processes to sustain it
- Comfortable with technology and willingness to learn new software and embrace new technology solutions
- Highly organized and love to be efficient
- Value the development of effective relationships and have a genuine interest in people.
- Great communicator
- Problem solver and innovator of systems to enhance team performance Resilient and see challenges as learning opportunities
- Measure what you treasure- love to measure results and outcomes and use data to drive change.
- Passionate, life-long learner
Effective Hiring: proactive/problem solver, organized, deep connection to achieving goals and reading metrics, experience in hiring, people-person (comfortable in social settings/networking), understands value of effective corporate culture
- Accountable to company hiring targets & hiring process
- Comfortable forward facing in community to be ambassador of the Smiledog brand Process improvement; innovation around hiring practices to improve results
- Proactive talent scouting
- Managing 3 month on boarding process
Maximizing Team Performance: Experience: effective leadership, comfortable with technology, understanding of financial metrics, inspirational personality, willingness to learn and grow, ability to hold people accountable to corporate culture
- Key daily performance metrics monitored and achieved
- Perform coaching sessions monthly with team members
- Able to hold team accountable to Smiledog service standards & unique company culture
- Participation in leadership team meetings and accountable to weekly & quarterly operations reports
- Coordinating quarterly team training sessions including designing agendas, securing trainers, etc. relevant to necessary growth in team
- Creation and maintenance of the Operations Management Manual
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of the team training program
- Ability to inspire and motivate the team on a daily basis
Delivering on Client Promise: Great Communicator, pride in exceptional customer service, empathetic, resilient, integrity, background in reception or customer service considered an asset
- Perform check in calls with clients to monitor their experience
- Responsible to handle client concerns and complaints
- Ensuring call quality is being met by conducting random call recording reviews and coaching team on improvements
- Ability to take calls when busy and assist in customer service
- Enjoy using technology to enhance skills and efficiency
Attach cover letter and resume using the link below.